Updated COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- All persons must wear appropriate face coverings upon entering the building UNTIL seated. Any time a person is NOT seated, they must wear a mask.
- Fully vaccinated persons may remove their masks once seated. If a person rises from their seat for any reason they must replace their mask. Non vaccinated persons must remain masked at all times.
- If fully vaccinated, the pastor, musicians, and guest speakers may remove their masks when speaking from the pulpit or lectern.
- Maintain current social distancing policies.
- Communion safety precautions remain in place.
At St. Luke’s it is believed that everyone is a beloved child of God. This includes: people of every age, race, ethnicity, physical & mental capability, sexual orientation, gender identity, social & economic status, family configuration, religious affiliation, background, & any other distinguishing quality.
Join us as we gather to worship God through Jesus Christ, Sundays at 10:30 AM. We would love to meet you and share the message of God’s Love.
Join us on Facebook for our Sunday 10:30 Worship broadcasts.
As a reconciling congregation, at St. Luke’s everyone is welcome to fully participate in the community including: fellowship, worship, leadership roles, mission, outreach, baptisms, communion, weddings, & funerals.
Christians United Statement 2017
1150 W. Fifth Avenue Columbus, OH 43212